All ReelAbilities Film and Arts events are FREE of charge to the public. Registration is required. Please go to www.ReelAbilitiesHouston.org for reservations. ASL Interpretation, CART, adaptive listening devices, and other accommodations are available upon request. All films are captioned, audio described and all venues are wheelchair accessible. Individuals needing accommodation to participate should contact Jordan Lewis at least 72 hours in advance at 832-786-0361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Increase awareness about people with disabilities
- Change perception and remove stigma surrounding people with disabilities
- Eliminate barriers to accessibility in all aspects of life: arts and culture, education, and employment
- Collaboration across arts disciplines, organizations, communities
- Arts and inclusion education that will inspire the next generation of artists, audiences, future leaders, and employers
Hosted by the JFS Alexander Institute for Inclusion in collaboration with the City’s Department of Neighborhoods Houston’s Mayor’s Office for People with Disabilities, a robust and exciting array of films, musicians, special events, and extraordinary speakers from around the world are being featured this year.
Lead, Diamond, Platinum and Gold Sponsors
ReelAbilities: Houston Film & Arts Festival
4131 South Braeswood Boulevard
Houston, TX 77025